background

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Where to advertise to find respite workers (DSPD or Private Pay)

My links are specific for Ogden UT...but you may be able to get some ideas.

I make a flyer saying "Heavy Medical Emphasis", "No Experience necessary" and "Paid Training Provided".  I post this on Facebook as Public and ask people to share.  I also print this and post it at my local LDS (Church) Institute bulletin board.




This could also be posted on KSL Classifieds and other job search sites...but I do not do this.

You could also post at local grocery stores and restaurants...but I do not do this.

I also make a 2nd flyer saying I am looking  to hire a "CNA or Nursing Student".  This one I send out to the local university (Weber State) nursing department and the local Tech schools that offer CNA and other nursing degrees.




When I tried using my flyer that did not specifically say "CNA or Nursing Students"...the schools and teachers did not want to advertise for me.  So although I don't care if they are CNA's or nursing students...it is how I get the teachers to advertise.

Have you found other ways to find respite workers?  Please comment below with any suggestions you might have.  Remember to like our FB page to see future updates.  https://www.facebook.com/SupportedInOurTrials/

Here are my contacts... (I just email them the file and ask them to email it out to students or post it on any bulletin boards).


Weber State Nursing

Nightingale College of Nursing

OWATC
(Student success center)
Jamie.Smith@otech.edu

DATC
or you can post on their job board

University of Phoenix
Instructions for their job board
Phoenix.edu/phoenixlink
Click on Employer
Signup and post job (or new employer signup)

1 comment:

  1. Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturer is the leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Civil Engineering Lab Equipments or instruments. Established in 2005.

    Mob: +91-9891445495, +91-8448366515, +918587026175
    Phone : +91-11-23657121
    Website : http://setestindia.com, http://civillabequipmentmanufacturer.com/

    ReplyDelete