background

Friday, July 21, 2017

Cord Organization for Medical Equipment


I hate cords to all of the machines we have to use.  It drives me batty.  If I could make 1 medical device it would make everything completely wireless!!!!!

Until then, here are the solutions I have come up with...






Tip #1) Loop the cords loosely and leave as little extra cord as possible.  Wrap cords with a small piece of 1" coban.  It is secure, but doesn't leave the cords with sticky residue.  (Plus usually free...if you have a bunch laying around your house like me!)







Tip #2)  Label all of the cords with tape by the plug.




Tip #3) Have them plugged into the power strip in the same order you have them sitting on the shelf.




What tips do you have for keeping cords neat and organized?  Have you tried my coban method?  Leave a comment.


Like, share and tag our FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment