background

Friday, July 21, 2017

Sanitizing Surfaces



While out and about, I used to carry around lysol wipes in Ellie's wheelchair "GO BAG" everywhere we went.  I would use them to wipe the changing table, wipe the table at a restaurant before eating etc.

The lysol wipes took up a lot of space in her bag.

I have since discovered using hand sanitizer to sanitize those same surfaces when away from home.  I always had hand sanitizer with me, but now I have discovered this 2nd purpose for it, other than hands.





The hand sanitizer I like is called Avagard D.  It is the same hand sanitizer that they use in my local children's hospital.  It has lotion and does not dry out your hands.  I buy it in bulk.  But the size I carry is this small 3 oz bottle.  When it is empty I refill it from my larger bottles.





When I need to sanitize something I squirt some on the surface, then I wipe it around with paper towels (in a bathroom) or napkins (in a restaurant).


How do you sanitize surfaces while out and about?  What hand sanitizer do you like?  Please comment below.


Please like share and tag our FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment